OFF THE SHELF
DO NOT FIT
3CX VoIP Systems
IDB provides turnkey systems build to specific customer requirements.
Presence, Fax & Voice Mail to email, web conferencing and instant messaging are child’s play for 3CX.
With the integrated 3CX softphone and smartphone clients, users automatically get access to advanced unified communications features – without needing to learn separate software – features that are normally charged extra for by other PBX vendors.
See Presence of Colleagues
The ability to view the status of other colleagues (“Presence”) is a great time saver avoiding unnecessary call transfers or voice mail tags and makes managing and working with remote employees easier than ever. Need some quiet time to finish a project? Customize your status and prevent any annoying disturbances.
- Eliminate expensive voice mail tags
- Avoid unnecessary call transfers that irritate customers
- Visible from all 3CX clients: Mac, Windows, iOS & Android
Deliver Faxes & Voicemail to Inbox
Inbound faxes are converted to PDF and forwarded to users via e-mail, without requiring any fax server software. Likewise, voicemails are converted to sound files and forwarded via e-mail.
- Forward voicemails to inbox
- Listen to voicemails without calling in
- Faxes are received as PDF files in your email
Instant Messaging / Text chat
Allow employees to communicate together via text chat, without the need to rely on third party internet messaging systems. 3CX users can send and receive text messages via the 3CX Windows, Mac, iOS and Android clients from anywhere.
- No need for third party messaging systems
- Send text messages, links and more at no additional cost
- Available on Mac, Windows, iOS & Android
Jörg Schwarz, CIO, Axivas